Our alums stretch across the globe and pursue a diverse range of fields, from graduate study to international development. To connect alums with one anther, the Steering Committee is committed to our alumni network’s growth. We currently sponsor the following:
- Occur annually where possible, though usually in Washington or New York.
- Empower alums to share their academic, professional, and social pursuits.
- Are published semi-annually and update alums on the status of the most recent Carroll Round.
- Cover our alums’ recent achievements and accolades.
- See the latest.
- Any alumni interested in contributing to the Carroll Round Source can contact the alumni liaison below.
- We're in the middle of updating our alumni section to add many new features. Please check back soon.
- We are also in the process of compiling updated information on the whereabouts of our alumni. If you are one of our alumni, please take a moment to fill out a form here.
We encourage alums to express their thoughts and suggestions to our current Alumni Liaison, Albert Chiang.